The freedom to join together in unions gives American workers the power in numbers to rewrite the rigged rules of the economy to benefit our families, neighbors, and communities.
Freedom to Join Together is a member-supported resource dedicated to exposing the union-busting industry and protecting Americans’ freedom to join together in strong unions.
Frequently used resources:
- FJT Blog
- The Right to Unionize
- How to Start a Union
- Directory of State Labor Federations
- The Union-Busting Watchdog Report
- Understanding Common Union-Busting Tactics
- The Union-Buster Watchlist
- Union-Busting and Politics
- Report Union-Busting Activities
If you care about protecting the freedom to join together in unions and appreciate the content we deliver through this website, please consider throwing a few bucks our way through Patreon. Every dollar we receive goes towards improving the free resources provided through Freedom to Join Together. We deliver a diverse collection of content to readers and subscribers regarding anti-union efforts to deny workers their rights and freedoms.
- POLL: Unions more popular than “big business” by the largest margin in almost 60 yearsLearn more about your right to unionize.
- Amazon launches “crackdown” on bereavementAmazon continues set the bar for what it means to be a sh** employer.
- We’ve launched a form to help workers get in contact with local unionsFact: the majority of Americans want to be in a union, but don’t know how to get in contact with […]
- Union-Busting Tip Sheet for March 19, 2021John Oliver Asks Alexa: ‘What Is Union Busting?’ Jimmy Fallon Shuts It Down | Vice During a segment featuring an […]
- What is deep organizing?What’s deep organizing? Watch here.
- 45 Dem Senators are co-sponsoring the PRO Act. 5 haven’t. Here they are.*current as of March 10
- Rally planned at union-buster’s headquarters in PhillyUnion allies have planned a protest at Morgan Lewis’ headquarters is in Philadelphia.
- Watch: Rep. Tim Ryan takes anti-union Republicans to task over the PRO ActRep. Tim Ryan (D-OH) yells at the GOP over union organizing bill: “Heaven forbid we pass something that’s going to help the damn workers in the United States of America.”
- Meet the only Democrat to vote AGAINST the PRO ActMeet U.S. Representative Henry Cuellar of Texas. Representative Cuellar was the ONLY Democrat to vote against the PRO Act. Click […]
- Federal mediator brought in for labor dispute between union and PepsiColockout of Frito-Lay employees in Kansas